Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in applying for our Volunteer program, download the Volunteer Application complete and return it to our headquarters station, at 23775 SE 264th St, Maple Valley, WA 98038 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to be a resident of Maple Valley or the surrounding communities. If you have not been contacted within one year, you will need to re-apply. Click here for information on frequently asked questions and if you have any further questions please email Kelley Jensen at email@example.com.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of appointment
- You must be able to speak, write and understand the English language
- You must be a US citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the USA
Preferences for applicants:
- EMT certified
- IFSAC Firefighter I certified
- live within our fire district or within five driving miles of one of our fire stations
- interested in residing in an outlining volunteer station
Career Firefighter Opportunities
This round of career firefighter hiring has been closed.